Don’t be shy.
I sincerely want to hear from you. If you have a question, please ask. If you have a comment or suggestion, I’m always open to learning ways I can improve. I love getting emails from people who have visited my site. What did you think about it? Do you have any questions I can answer?
If you’re ready to schedule a no-obligation 30 minute consultation, scroll to the bottom of the page and get on my calendar.
“There are naive questions, tedious questions, ill-phrased questions, questions put after inadequate self-criticism. But every question is a cry to understand the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question.”- Carl Sagan
I use UserWay to make the site easy to use and accessible to people with disabilities. Activate using the icon on the right side mid-page.
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Beth Cavenaugh- Some Light At The End
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Dr. Joshua Black- What Dreams May Come
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Rounding Third and Headed for Home
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Who Decides When I Die?
- Grief 2 Growth Podcast- Emily Thiroux Threatt- Living & Loving Through Grief