I loved doing this episode with Karen Wyatt. Karen is a hospice doctor who I interviewed on my program.
We talked about:
- How Brian overcame his severe fear of death
- The process of grief and how it varies for everyone
- Guilt after the death of loved one
- How Brian works with people who are grieving
- Why some people fear that making progress through grief will dishonor their loved one
- How toxic religious beliefs can harm our experience of grief
- Brian’s perception of the afterlife based on reason and evidence
- What “planted, not buried” means
- How grief work is an essential component for overcoming racism in society
The episode is here for podcast: End of Life University Podcast
And here on YouTube:
Brian, absolutely wonderful interview with Karen. I learned so much from both of you. Thank you.